Member Privacy Statement Policy
- We will collect only the personal information that is necessary to conduct our business. That means just what is necessary to provide competitive financial products and services – no more.
- We will protect your personal information. Our credit union will maintain the necessary security controls to ensure that member information in our files and computers is protected. By using appropriate security coding techniques, we will protect against unauthorized access to personal records, ensure accuracy and integrity of communications and transactions and protect member confidentiality.
- Your personal information will always be available to you. You will have the opportunity to review and make necessary changes to ensure that our records are complete and accurate.
- We will only share information when absolutely necessary. By that, we mean only when required to do so by the government or when we partner with other businesses to offer a product or service we cannot otherwise offer ourselves.
- We will partner only with businesses that follow strict confidentiality requirements. The businesses we use will offer products designed to enhance your economic wellbeing. Under no circumstances will we authorize these firms to charge your account without your express consent, nor will we sell your information to third parties. These businesses must meet current privacy standards as set forth by federal and state regulations.
- You will have a choice. By being true to the credit union concept, any member of our credit union may elect to keep nonpublic information from being shared with our business partners. This is called “opting out.” If you wish to opt out of disclosures to nonaffiliated third parties, you may do so by notifying us:
Call us at: (931) 551-8271 or toll-free at (855) 251-3240
Write to us at: Gateway Credit Union, Attn: Privacy Officer, 100 Otis Smith Dr., Clarksville, TN 37043